jeudi 18 août 2011

Paris




I am living most of time in Paris but also in Cannes, I am a dreamer, a lover of the fashion, the art and the music. Yes all this and still I did not say everything to you .

I come from this city where the love and the fashion reigns where the nights are each different. When I walk in Paris, I am thinking all the time of its history and my imagination is infinite sometimes, a romantic romance. Paris is a city with the most dynamic, the most creative, the most steeped in history and the most innovative places which proclaim its love for the art, the music and the gastronomy. Paris it is Notre-Dame, the first time when I felt the skin of my first big love in my hand, it’s the immense majestic Louvre, it’s the Place de l'Étoile, place of my first kiss, it’s the Champs Elysées, the Eiffel Tower the garden of tuileries.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire