vendredi 19 août 2011

My RL best SL Friend Rose Morpork


Hello My dear friends,



I wanted to share with you my beautiful story with my friend Rose in sl who become my best friend in rl. Rose is the Owner and the designer of Paris Metro shop very famous Shop in SL!!! She creating so wonderful dresses and clothes.
My Friendship with Rose arrived so naturally, in one of the stores of Paris Metro lool( I am always in shopping and looking on beautiful stuff).I ignored completly that she was the creator of these marvels lol but I talked so easly with her ( was not sure if she was understanding me because of my bad english hahahah).

Sometimes, when things do not go, she always has the good words to make me smile.We are as one,
we understand each other so well. She is synonymic for me of innocence and wisdom. She gave me her Friendship and her Tenderness. Both are so close. Thank you my Rose

Bisous Bisous

Maggie Spires

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire