vendredi 19 août 2011

Have a Look in Paris Metro Shop!!!

Bonsoir mes amis!!!
Time to share with the best place in sl!!! lool yeahhh Paris Metro Shop. Now no excuse to escape it you have to go see it!!!!!!! lool

If you love art, Fashion and Mode you will love Paris Metro Shop!! Just trust me and go see with your eyes this beautiful "MERVEILLE".

Rose (RFB Morpork) is the owner and designer of Paris Metro, a whole new experience in shopping set under a great building based in different part of sl which is a marvellous example of art nouveau.


I was especially dazzled by the beauty of these creations and by this sensibility of each of these textures.
We can feel her passion and her strength which the talented creators have in them. It is difficult to create a new things but Rose Morpork manages it all the time to surprise me.

Paris Metro represents the fashion in Paris, I am proud to honor it today. Paris Metro is more than glamour,is classic, elegant.






Each texture worked represent either a sensation or one of the elements of our earth (water, fire, ground, air). The next time I am sure when you wear one of her dresses you will see it in another angle,


I may have an overflowing imagination but I will not stop it because it makes me dreaming and living. If only she could be my fairy, I would worry less in my head to find me a dress to wear for all these crazy nights at parties.

Please contact me or DrJ Cleanslate the General Manager of Pairs Metro if you want more informations.

Bisous Bisous

Maggie Spires

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire