jeudi 18 août 2011

Fashion in Cannes




When I am not on Paris, I am always walking the streets of Cannes where shops open to me and where the beach and the sun of the Mediterranean live. OMG the heat invades me hooop a terrace yeees!, time to call my friends. It’s time to laugh well together before of brought in at the house to prepare me to go to dance. The most crazy event and of course not to miss is “The big Cannes film festival ". Two long weeks continuously where Cannes is not any more Cannes but a place of festival, parade, crazy parties and especially presence of our dear and soft personalities. 

You will admit that an evening dress remains an evening dress in the difference near that during the festival it is advisable to carry it in broad daylight and as soon as possible during the day in Cannes, bling bling obligation! And yes it is the life in Cannes.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire