samedi 27 août 2011

Congratulation my friends!!!!!

Coucou mes Amis!!!

Yes I AM A MODEL now waaaaouhh I am soo happy. The ceremony was amazing OMG lot of people just for us. We did our presentation very well even if we fight with Mr Lag.
FELICITATION à tous!!!!!!! I will not forget this day!!!! Thank you Anrol and Steve all teachers and all classmates for this great moment.





And thank you also to my sweet friend Debbie. This woman is Amazing with a big heart Ilove her sooo muchh because. She trust me and was always here for me. This is the definition of best friend i think!!!!!!
I was very happy to see my sister Star here for me.Love you soooo Much ma cherieeeeeeeee!!!!!




Now I am just going a head that is true that I don t know what life is going to be tomorrow ... but I am proud of me and I want share all with others. Make the best of everytime mes Amis life is too short.




Bisous bisous

Maggie Spires

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire