samedi 20 août 2011

Last Night Styling Event!!!!!

Coucou les Amis!!!

Yesterday was our "styling event Midterm" and you know what we all passed it!!! Yahoo so happy for my friends and me sure. I worked hard for this Midterm and now I can breath a bit before the next exam.

Last Night it was really funny and I spend a good time with all my Classmates. The theme of the sytling event was "Robot" you can imagine how it was amazing I was laughting all time during my show.


I choose yesterday the costume of Megaman in honor to my friend DragonZ who loved Megaman.
Miss you DragonZ!!!!



I wanted to applause the 3 winners of the Styling event ROBOT THEME: Zahria, Cael and Pam!!!!! I am so pround of them!!!! We was all amazing!!!!!
After the long Show we had little time to take picture together !!!!!!!!!!!!!! sooo you will not miss it!!! hahah



Lynxia and me ;)







Pam Cael, Zahria and Me after the show






And i can't forget our Sweet judge!!!!! Debbie,Laylah, Anrol&Steve,Vickie


Bisous Bisous


Maggie Spires






2 commentaires:

  1. It sure was a great show and you were just awesome Maggie... you sure are a winer to me...

    A hyper, mega big hug for you...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. HEY Cael!!!!!!
    ty big hugssss and wish you good luck for exam!!!! muahh

    RépondreSupprimer