mardi 23 août 2011

Finals Done!

Bonsoir mes Amis!!!

Yes my finals are done and now I can breath a bit before my result. I have lot of things to tell you about. I felt lot of great feelings but in same time I was a bit in stress. I really enjoy each time of the exam and I think that I did all my best.

My first Exam was at syling walking formation OMG was in panick when I saw my huddles blocked and my AO turning on when I was walking ;((. But I managed it and control myself in order to continous my walking!!! yes I was not perfect but I was completly me. I was smiling when all walking was done LOOOL some words came on my head " yeass Magg you did it and be proud of yourself!!!"



My second exam was at Dome 1,2,3 MY FAVORITE ONE lool I did my walking like I learned it. Each moment was a pleasure and I had time to take some pictures (yes you will not miss it lool).

The last exam was at Beach Formation , heheh I was the first going out and you known what!!!!! my english is leaving me sometimes. I just read so fast the direction of Anrol and I just doing my beach formation when i realized that she asked me to do my Bio !!!!!!! hehehhe Horrible feeling but no prob Magg just going a head and correct my mistake heheh (Next time i have to read twice lol)


My Finals is over now and I just remember all moment that I had in SL. The first day that I was a neebie and was COMPLETLY lost and now Maggie Spires in the runway of the best Model University heheh I can't belive it!!!! Like I said in french "c'est un long chemin", yes a long way to reach my goal but I am here today. I did it and I am proud of me. SL and RL are sometimes same we are alive, we want to share and be happy , to love, to party and be happy. I am happy today my friends!!!
So much wonderful experience that I will never forget I learned so many things. This experience change my sl and whatever will happen I will be happy and always proud of me.




I met so many wonderful people that make my sl so wonderful. Today I want honor people who belived on me. I am thinking tO my sweet Debbie and all teachers, to Anrol and Steve that make my dreams come true. My best Friend Rose, sisters, friends and sure my classmate.


Promise I will let you know soon about result but now lets distress and party a bit looool Muahhhhh

Merci


Bisous bisous

Maggie Spires

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire