lundi 22 août 2011

Last time in UCWS !!!

Bonjour mes amis!!!!

This last day was really busy, preparing midterms and sure the big finals. A bit stress but like i said that is always good to be good lool.
We passed all our midterm successfully and I am soo happy for all my friends that i met during my formation in UCWS. I can't forget the great moment that we had together.
All teachers was really professional and we learned a lot about Modeling. They gave us the chance to become a great model and this is for us a good opportunity for our sl.



But behind this formation there are something special that I felt, even if we are not the top model in rl, we have all this passion in our heart that is the most important to keep in head.
Like i said the Beauty leave us with time but the beauty of soul is for eternity. Be a good model is not only to be beautiful and smiling !!! To be a great model is to be passionate and have a good attitude.

I wanted to share with you the place where I met the wonderful teachers but also my friends
This is our classroom but also our 3 PODIUM (styling,dome and Beach) we used to worked hard on our walking and it was really funny also.






Bisous Bisous

Maggie Spires

2 commentaires:

  1. So many good memories Maggie... they will be with us forever...
    It won't really matter how far we get, we will never forget this classrooms and where we came from...
    gros câlin et la meilleure des chances pour tous
    ;-))

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Yes never Cael!!!! groos bisous bonne chance à toi aussi!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer